COVID-19 outbreak is first and foremost a human tragedy, affecting millions of people and communities. Having major impact on the global economy, businesses and people. It’s more important than ever to build agility and resilience skills to effectively navigate current crisis for recovery and stay ahead of the curve. Our response to the outside world and crisis will define people’s ability to adapt and survive.
Join One Africa Network (OAN) Leaders Forum: Boosting Agility and Resilience live discussion webcast on Friday 29 May 2020 at 18:00 BST to learn and hear from our panel of experts and leaders. Connect and hear from other business leaders and professionals across the industries and regions on their experience and best practices. Gain insights, market updates and better understanding on some of the positives and opportunities arising from current rapidly evolving global economy, key priorities and where to direct the right focus.
- How the crisis has disrupted the economy, industries, businesses and livelihoods
- Seeing challenges from different perspectives
- Leadership in crisis: Recipes for success in a changing world
- The key to resilience and agility in business and workplace
- Building better attitude to risks, innovation, transformation and changes
- Accelerating diversity and inclusion leadership in crisis
- Managing workplace mental health, anxiety and stress
ABOUT ONE AFRICA NETWORK
The leading network for African entrepreneurs, investors, businesses, leaders and professionals in the UK. Committed to advancing entrepreneurship, innovation, excellence, inclusiveness and sustainable economic growth.
One Africa Network is hosting a new series of virtual events, as we continue on our mission of informing, inspiring, and connecting audiences around the world during these uncertain times.
We remain committed to bringing you objective, solutions-based discussions and opportunities for connection. Follow our discussions and tweet us @OneAfricaNetwork using the hashtags #OneAfricaNetwork
Visit www.oneafrica-network.com for more details