We’re back!!! After the success of our Easter boat party, ‘Got Soul On The Thames’ returns with another event to celebrate it’s 1st Birthday Special.
Casual but fly. Please make an effort. We advise those attending to dress light. Nautical Themes and colours welcome.
Location: Tower Millennium Pier
Boat: The Hurlingham
Boarding: 2.40pm, Sailing: 3.10pm
Ticket includes: Entry, complimentary Jelly shots/Rum punch (before 2:30pm) and snack (Veg options available)
Street Parking: (Check parking signs) Muscovy Street, Trinity Square, Seething Lane.
Multi-Storey Parking: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/transport-and-streets/parking/where-to-park/car-parks/Pages/Tower-Hill-car-and-coach-park.aspx
Early Bird: £17.50 *very limited*
Last Chance £25
Please note the following:
– Registration and boarding: 2.40pm Sailing: 3.10pm
– Arrive early to allow enough time for complimentary Jelly Shots or Rum Punch before boarding
– Capacity is VERY limited. (160)
– The boat will sail up and down the thames. It won’t be docked or moored.
– We will return to the same pier (Tower Millenium Pier)
– Late arrival = Missing the boat. The boat will not wait for anyone. A few people learnt this the hard way
– Parking. Arrive EARLY to allow for parking and walking to boat.
– If you suffer from motion sickness then this may not be the event for you.
– When Aaliyah’s “Rock The Boat’ gets played, get ready to sing along. 🙂
– High heels are not the best choice of footwear.
What’s the refund policy?
As this event operates according to a very strict and limited capacity, there is a very strict no refund policy in place so please be certain before purchasing your tickets.
Why are they playing Neo Soul?
Got Soul started off as a weekly Neo Soul brand. As this is a special event, the music policy will be varied and will include other genres such as dancehall, soca and afro beats etc. Please note this.