Discuss, Debate and Network: The Grapevine live returns May 3rd This month’s topic is Obesity, Diabetes, Weight Loss and Fitness.
Can you spot the early signs of diabetes? Does diabetes run in your family?
Did you know that:
• 60.8 per cent of adults and 31.1 per cent of children are overweight and classed as OBESE!!
• Obesity is a major cause of Diabetes and that over 2 million people in the UK suffer from Diabetes.
• People of Ethnic backgrounds i.e. Africans, Caribbeans and Asians are 2 - 6 times more likely to suffer from Diabetes.
Your regular host Eddie “Marathon Man” Nestor (He of BBC Radio London Fame) will lead a great panel of speakers.
Speakers confirmed are:
• Professor Angus Forbes from Kings College Hospital London
• Laurence Brown. Multiple award winning Cambridge diet representative
• Angela Tella, Author of, Healthy, West African & Wise and registered dietician
On the night you will hear inspiring stories from those who have won their personal battles against obesity and those still fighting obesity and diabetes. You will learn about the symptoms and effective of Diabetes and what you can do NOW
Come and hear what you can do NOW to improve your diet and your fitness for life. This evening of infotainment must not be missed
This event will be held at The Adulis Restaurant, 44 Brixton Road SW9 6BT Door open at 6:30pm Discussion begins at 7:15pm.
Free entry for 100BMOL & BMITC members.
Food and drink on sale.
For more details call 07557 412 445 or email us at email@example.com