An intensive course for people who want to make a difference to the educational achievement of children and young people from the African-Caribbean community.
Essential training for parents, teachers, community and youth workers.
Based on the book with the same title by David Simon, this one day course is interactive and will demonstrate the Simon Education 11 step holistic method.
- educational management in the home
- creative learning and home learning profiling
- education, culture and mind games
- leadership skills and rites of passage
- complementary therapy and education
- cultural literacy
- the function of the parent-teacher
This course will also feature Move-2-Genius exercises which consist of a series of movements and educational games that promote and support learning.
Our results: 90% A - C GCSE passes
Date: Friday 4th May 2012
Venue: Deptford Lounge, 9 Giffin St, Deptford SE8 4RJ, Room 3
Time: 10am to 4.15pm / 07944504501
Price: Special offer - £95 (Places are limited so book early) Normally £295
Book online at: