The Grandstand Admission ticket provides excellent facilities and viewing areas at ground level and lawn level; here you can watch the Royal Procession and the racing action from the lawns in front of the Grandstand. The Pre-Parade Ring, Parade Ring and track are both within a short walking distance, by crossing the Concourse in the main Grandstand. There are a variety of places to eat, drink and bet – from the bookmakers in the betting ring to the totepool and betting shops in the main Grandstand; however, you do not have access to the upper levels of the Grandstand.
Other highlights of a Grandstand Admission ticket include:
- Over 1,000 free seats are available from which to view the racing.
- Big Screen TVs on the Plaza Lawn.
- Military Bands performing in the Parade Ring before the Royal Procession each day.
- Traditional sing-along around the Bandstand after racing on each day. Free song books provided.
- Food outlets selling a variety of value for money cuisine options. Remember your all inclusive price includes [free] food and drinks.
A separate admission area that provides an excellent position to watch the Royal Procession and the racing action. It does not provide access to the Grandstand or the Parade Ring and track. Although less formal, the Silver Ring is a lively area with bars, live band and DJ music.
Other highlights of a Silver Ring ticket include:
- Over 2,000 free seats available from which to view the racing.
- Big Screen TVs.
- Live music entertainment each day.
- Lawned area with many bars and food outlets.
£129 (SILVER RING) or £165 (GRANDSTAND)
116 ALREADY BOOKED - LAST 20 PLACES REMAINING
BOOK NOW & BEAT THE PRICE INCREASE CALL
020 8470 6088!!!