Taking place on - Thursday 19 March 2015 from 6:30pm
Taking place at - The Alice ( 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX)
Organised by: Lela's Lounge
***FREE PLATTER FOR EARLY ARRIVALS***
Lela’s Lounge hosts monthly social events targeting African/Caribbean professionals aged 21 and above; as speed dating and singles parties in London are ideal ways to meet new partners, We host our events in a stylish, chic and exclusive venue in the capital. Because of this, we strive to create a fun-filled and exciting atmosphere with a focus on your safety and privacy at all times.
Registration 6:30pm – 7.30pm.
Dates start 7.30pm
Dress code: Strictly Smart Casual, No hoods, Hats or Trainers
Looking for something to do on a Thursday evening? single? Looking to meet and interact with likeminded singles? Fancy a drink? Come down to meet and relax in this elegant speed dating event in the heart of the city
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Purchasing a ticket means that you have committed to attending the event and will be on time, cancellations or requests for refunds must be brought to our attention a week before the event. We aim to ensure that the ratio of males to females are equal and so cannot afford to have last minute cancellations or non-commitment purchases as this could disrupt the outcome of our event. Please take time to plan your schedule in advance before purchasing a ticket, as we will not offer refunds to last minute cancellations as this is a TICKET ONLY event.
Before the event
– Once you have booked your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with details of the event. Should there be any last minute changes to arrangements we will email everyone in advance, informing them of any changes.
– We will kindly ask everyone to arrive before 7.30pm so we can complete registration as we aim to make a punctual start and avoid our guests waiting.
– On arrival, everyone will be provided with a scorecard and pen then assigned to their seat by one of our team. We will explain the scorecard system and how the seating plan works, in order to ensure there is a set structure for everything to run smoothly. Then the lights go down, the music goes low and the exciting part of the evening begins!
During the event
– Everyone will be sat at a table for two where you will date the person across from you for Four minutes. After the Four minutes is up, a whistle will sound, marking the end of the date. We admit it, Four minutes doesn’t sound like a lot of time to chat to someone but trust us it is spot on. Four minutes is long enough for you to get a general vibe about each other while still leaving you intrigued, and (hopefully!) your mini-dates will leave you wanting to spend more time with them! Well that’s the plan, isn’t it?!
– The women remain seated and then men then pay their respects and move to the next date, until everyone has completed their dates.
NOTE: Men must move to the next seat when the time is up, we understand you might be having an amazing conversation with a woman but in order to give everyone a fair amount of dates our team will usher men to the next seat.
At the end of the Event
– Once the speed dating event is over, we encourage guests to stay around to enjoy the music and the company! This can be a great part of the evening and we really recommend you stick around.
– Before guests leave, we’ll collect all scorecards and input and make the matches. Your matches will be given to you a week after the event. We will encourage people to not be disheartened if they don’t get any matches. We will have different people at all our events, so next time they could meet their perfect date!
– Upon receiving their matches – couples will be entered into a raffle where a winning couple will win an all expenses paid date.
Don’t miss out – book your tickets now.
‘Like’ us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LoungeDeLela
Follow us on twitter: @LoungeDeLela
Follow us on Instagram: Lela’s Lounge
Venue Location - The Alice ( 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX)
Posted By: lela